#1100605 Skyscraper Rotary Machines
Features and How to use
1. It is adjustable softness|hardness when the stroke is controlled
by a screw on the top of the machine.
For harder works (lining or color packing), turn the control screw
clockwise. For softer works (shading), turn the control screw
This machine is capable of hitting very softly compared to the best
conventional coil shading machines.
The control screw for the softness|hardness on the top side and
inside of the machine, and is therefore protected in case the
machine hits the floor.
2. Each Skyscraper machine comes with a wrench adjuster that customizes the control
screw for softness|hardness. Soft or hard works all with the same
machine! And only need 5 seconds to turn it from a liner to a
shader without the need of touching the power supply.
3. The needle retainer gets a perfect stabilized needle, thus it is
no need for the rubber bands.
4. Improved tube vice locking system for the grips.
5. The Skyscraper is the only rotary tattoo machine on the market that can be
autoclaved after frame and rotary separated. Note that only the
frame parts can be sterilized.
6. Easy to plug/unplug the motor-engine from one skyscraper into or
out of another one with different needle configurations.
1.The Skyscraper can be set up to hit at short, medium, or long strokes by simply
changing the interchangeable excenters on the motor- engine. It is
capable of hitting at any stroke length from 3.2 mm up to 4.4 mm to suit your needs, for maximum efficiency and for the shortest
2. The Skyscraper is Ergonomic design and well balanced, together with the
motor-engine, weighs only 130 grams (4.5 oz).
3. The Skyscraper is perfectly CNC-machined from a solid block of aircraft aluminum
and then anodized.
Designed for use with standard needles, tubes, grips, and power
4. Linear armature motion.
Adjust the speed by the power supply to 3.000 ~ 10.000 stitches per minute through 7-13 volt.
It is Low vibration, low noise, easy handling and flexibility, no
tuning, no trouble. It is the Skyscraper!